So, the snow has knocked us out… The Team Captain and Committee meetings scheduled for tonight in New Milford have been cancelled. Well, postponed might be a better term. We are tentatively scheduled for next Monday, March 9th at Sarah Noble Intermediate School at 25 Sunny Valley Road. The Team Captains meeting will take place at 6:30 and the Committee meeting will follow at 7:30. If you have any questions, leave me a comment.